Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just another day at the office


Well, in the office, anyway! We have a nice office in our house. Used to be a computer room. Gradually added an art desk. For a year or two it never got used for more then storage. The room has gradually been taken over by artwork! I love it, but I am out of space. Grabbed two bookshelves from college that were hanging out in the attic, those are now full. The storage is maxed out, and the work space is too small. I need to find a way to deal with that. But I love it, love that I am using this space, love that I am creating again. I have so much to do today, but it is lovely to take a moment to myself, enjoy my coffee, and contemplate my space.

Edited to add-I used Mac's PhotoBooth to take this picture...I never realized it mirrors everything... all this time I never noticed that! Sorry, this picture is backwards. Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment